Is your daily inhaler not giving you the relief it used to? Participate in a clinical trial for patients on a daily asthma treatment regimen. If you qualify, you will be compensated up to $1600* for your time and travel.
- 12 to 80 years old.
- Documented history of physician-diagnosed asthma for one year or more. (Verified by medical records)
- Using a stable daily ICS/LABA regimen.
- Willing to undergo multiple pulmonary function tests throughout the study.
- Willing to change current asthma treatment.
- Willing to use an effective contraceptive throughout the study.
- Life threatening asthma defined as significant episodes requiring intubation.
- Currently on biological therapy for asthma.
- Other serious respiratory issues such as COPD, bronchiectasis, tuberculosis, etc.
- History of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Narrow angle glaucoma or changes in vision.
- Cancer not in complete remission for at least 5 years.
- Depot corticosteroid use within the last year.
- Regular use of a nebulizer for receiving asthma medications.
- Planning to become pregnant during the course of the study.
*Assuming completion of the entire study and all study visits including follow ups.