Those suffering with Crohn’s Disease know to never go too far without knowing where a bathroom is. For many with CD, symptoms like abdominal pain and increased frequency of bowel movements stick around even with conventional treatments. If this is you, see if a clinical trial can help. If you qualify, you will be compensated up to $4,525* for your time and travel.
- 17 years old or over.
- Diagnosis of Crohn’s disease for at least 3 months.
- Currently symptomatic defined as increased stool frequency and/or abdominal pain.
- Willing to undergo endoscopy with biopsies.
- Current treatment with OR an inadequate response or intolerance to conventional treatment, which includes:
- Oral aminosalicylates (i.e. mesalamine, sulfasalazine…)
- Oral corticosteroids (i.e. budesonide, prednisone…)
- Biologic treatments (i.e. Stelara, Remicade…)
- Complications of Crohn’s disease, such as strictures/stenosis, short gut syndrome, etc.
- Draining stoma or ostomy.
- Cancer within the past 5 years
- Drug or alcohol abuse.
- Planning to become pregnant during the course of the study.
*Assuming completion of the entire lead-in study, rollover and completion of entire open label study and all study visits including follow ups.